GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Check-in and Check-out Time
- Check-in Time – 3:00 PM (Philippine Time: GMT + 8:00)
- Check-out Time – 11:00 AM (Philippine Time: GMT + 8:00)
- Children 11 years old and below can stay in the room free of charge, sharing with existing bed/s.
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge during breakfast; children 6 to 11 years old are charged with 50% on regular breakfast rate.
- Maximum number of children allowed in the rooms is 2 for each room occupied.
Mandatory Gala Dinners: (payable upon check-in)
- Valentines (February 14) – PHP 3,500/person; child 5-11 years old – 50% charge
- Christmas Eve (December 24) – PHP 4,000/person; child 5-11 years old – 50% charge
- New Year’s Eve (December 31) – PHP 5, 000/person; child 5-11 years old – 50% charge
- Modifications must be done at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- Guests may modify their bookings up to two times only.
Modifications must be coordinated with the resort reservations office via
phone or email. Please call the resort at +6332 318 9098 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to modify the booking.
- All modifications are subject to availability (e.g. room type, rates, transportation, spa and other add-on services)
- Promotional rates or packages are not subject to modifications
- Any changes for bookings made through an Online Travel Agency (Agoda, Booking.com, Asia Travel and others) must be coursed through the site of the respective Online Travel Agency.
- Any cancellation must be done at least 16 days prior to arrival. Any cancellation received after will incur the full amount of the reservation. Please call the resort at +6332 318 9098 or send an email to email@example.com should you wish to cancel the booking.
- Promo rates or packages are non-cancellable and non-refundable unless otherwise stated.
No Show Policy
Guests who do not arrive within 24 hours of the booking date will be charged with the total amount of the reservation. The resort reserves the right to release guaranteed rooms after 24 hours of no-show from the scheduled date of arrival.
Reversal of Charges / Refunds
- Requests for refund and reversal of charges will be subjected to thorough investigation by the resort. Should the resort agree to the refund or reversal of charges, the resort is entitled to 5% of the reversed amount as administrative fee.
- Promo and package rates are not subject to refunds
The hotel reserves the right to refuse or cancel bookings that are deemed fraudulent
The hotel strictly adheres to the NO PETS policy for reasons of health and safety to our guests
Current resort rates apply
Bancogon to Sumilon Island
to Mainland Bancogon
Early Check-in/Late Check-out Policy
- Early check-in is subject to room availability and is subject to a minimal fee of PHP 3,000 net good for 2 persons inclusive of breakfast. Extra person charge is PHP 1,500 net inclusive of breakfast
- Late check-out requests from 1pm to 6pm is subject to a fee of PHP 3,000 net and considered overnight stay after 6pm.
The last boat trip from Sumilon mainland to Sumilon Island is 4:30pm. Additional PHP 1,000
for boat transfer in between the regular trip schedule (from 8am to 5:00pm). An additional PHP 2,000 for special
boat transfer beyond the regular daily boat schedule (before 8am and beyond 5:00pm) . Last special boat trip request
is until 8pm only. Subject to weather conditions. We highly suggest that guests take early flights especially those coming from Cebu City since it is a 3-4 hour drive to Sumilon. In the event that the Philippine Coast Guard cancels
the boat trip to or from Sumilon, the Resort reserves the right to provide
alternative accommodation in Dumaguete or in Oslob that is not the same star
category as Bluewater Sumilon. Guest may either refund or rebook their
reservation within 6 months from original booking date. In case of
relocation, no refund will be given.
Charging of Fees
The resort reserves the right to charge the non-refundable cancellation fee or no-show fee if applicable to the guest’s credit card account
- Charges for add-on services like transportation, spa services or food and beverage products shall be charged directly to the guests credit card account upon booking.
- Add-ons may be modified or cancelled at least 48 hours before the scheduled check-in date
- Guests may modify add-ons up to two times only. Modification is allowed only once online. Second and final modification must be coordinated with the resort reservations office via phone or email.
- Cancellation of add-on services made less than 24 hours before the scheduled service and no-shows shall be billed in full to the guest’s credit card account.
- A refundable deposit of Php 3,000 per
room per night will be required upon check-in. This will be used for any
incidentals during the stay.
- Mandatory Valentines Gala Dinner on Feb. 14 will be charged at Php 2,500/adult and 50% charge for kids (6-11 years old).
Christmas Eve Gala Dinner on Dec. 24 will be charged at Php 3,000/adult
and 50% charge for kids (6-11 years old).
New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on Dec. 31 will be charged at Php 4,000/adult
and 50% charge for kids (6-11 years old).
Gala Dinners on Feb 14, Dec 24 and 31 are included in the room price for Best
Available Rate plans only .
Bluewater Resorts take the security and
confidentiality of the personal information you provided very seriously. Rest
assured that the personal information you have given will be treated with the
utmost respect and in accordance with our policies in information security and
that it will only be used in order to better serve and anticipate our guest’s