GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Check-in and Check-out Time
- Check-in Time – 3:00 PM (Philippine Time: GMT + 8:00)
- Check-out Time – 11:00 AM (Philippine Time: GMT + 8:00)
- Children 11 years old and below can stay in the room free of charge, sharing with existing bed/s.
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge during breakfast; children 6 to 11 years old are charged with 50% on regular breakfast rate.
- Maximum number of children allowed in the rooms is 2 for each room occupied.
- Modifications must be done at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- Guests may modify their bookings up to two times only.
Modifications must be coordinated with the resort reservations office via
phone or email. Please call the resort at +6332 318 9098 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to modify the booking.
- All modifications are subject to availability (e.g. room type, rates, transportation, spa and other add-on services)
- Promotional rates or packages are not subject to modifications
- Any changes for bookings made through an Online Travel Agency (Agoda, Booking.com, Asia Travel and others) must be coursed through the site of the respective Online Travel Agency.
- Any cancellation must be done at least 16 days prior to arrival. Any cancellation received after will incur the full amount of the reservation. Please call the resort at +6332 318 9098 or send an email to email@example.com should you wish to cancel the booking.
- Promo rates or packages are non-cancellable and non-refundable unless otherwise stated.
No Show Policy
Guests who do not arrive within 24 hours of the booking date will be charged with the total amount of the reservation. The resort reserves the right to release guaranteed rooms after 24 hours of no-show from the scheduled date of arrival.
Reversal of Charges / Refunds
- Requests for refund and reversal of charges will be subjected to thorough investigation by the resort. Should the resort agree to the refund or reversal of charges, the resort is entitled to 5% of the reversed amount as administrative fee.
- Promo and package rates are not subject to refunds
The hotel reserves the right to refuse or cancel bookings that are deemed fraudulent
The hotel strictly adheres to the NO PETS policy for reasons of health and safety to our guests
Current resort rates apply
Early Check-in/Late Check-out Policy
- Early check-in is subject to room availability and is subject to a minimal fee of PHP 3,000 net good for 2 persons inclusive of breakfast. Extra person charge is PHP 1,500 net inclusive of breakfast
- Late check-out requests from 1pm to 6pm is subject to a fee of PHP 3,000 net and considered overnight stay after 6pm.
The last boat trip from Sumilon mainland to Sumilon Island is 4:30pm. In case of late arrival, we can only allow special bot trips until 7pm at PHP 2,000, subject to weather condition. Any guests arriving later than 7pm will not be allowed to cross the island. The resort may provide alternative rooms in nearby hotels but will be on pax account. We highly suggest that guests take early flights especially those coming from Cebu City since it is a 3-4 hour drive to Sumilon.
Charging of Fees
The resort reserves the right to charge the non-refundable cancellation fee or no-show fee if applicable to the guest’s credit card account
- Charges for add-on services like transportation, spa services or food and beverage products shall be charged directly to the guests credit card account upon booking.
- Add-ons may be modified or cancelled at least 48 hours before the scheduled check-in date
- Guests may modify add-ons up to two times only. Modification is allowed only once online. Second and final modification must be coordinated with the resort reservations office via phone or email.
- Cancellation of add-on services made less than 24 hours before the scheduled service and no-shows shall be billed in full to the guest’s credit card account.
- A refundable deposit of Php 3,000 per
room per night will be required upon check-in. This will be used for any
incidentals during the stay.
- Mandatory Valentines Gala Dinner on Feb. 14 will be charged at Php 2,500/adult and 50% charge for kids (6-11 years old).
Christmas Eve Gala Dinner on Dec. 24 will be charged at Php 3,000/adult
and 50% charge for kids (6-11 years old).
New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on Dec. 31 will be charged at Php 4,000/adult
and 50% charge for kids (6-11 years old).
Gala Dinners on Feb 14, Dec 24 and 31 are included in the room price for Best
Available Rate plans only .
Bluewater Resorts take the security and
confidentiality of the personal information you provided very seriously. Rest
assured that the personal information you have given will be treated with the
utmost respect and in accordance with our policies in information security and
that it will only be used in order to better serve and anticipate our guest’s